Micro data centers have emerged with the development of edge computing applications in retail, industrial and various other industries. With IoT market expanding continuously at a breathtaking pace, it is set to impact on the adoptions of micro data centers by various industry verticals and the major customers are expected to be small and medium scale enterprises.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Micro Data Center Market to 2025 @
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Micro Data Center Market with detailed market segmentation by applications, rack size, verticals and geography. The global micro data center market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to increase in demand by SMEs across the world with increasing importance of IoT and Big Data. Less initial capital investments and the flexibility offered with micro modules to scale up the data center requirements are the factors driving this market.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000230
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global micro data center market
- To analyze and forecast the global micro data center market on the basis of applications, rack size, and verticals
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall micro data center market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key micro data center providers influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire for discount @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000230
Some of the leading players in micro data center market are Rittal GmbH, Dataracks, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell EMC, Zellabox Technologies, Panduit Corp., Canovate Group, Elliptical Mobile Solutions and Schneider Electric.
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.