The Battery Management System (BMS) monitors battery state, controls load environment and accordingly balances the battery charging. Battery management system is beneficial for safeguarding extended battery life, restraining battery damage caused by voltage fluctuations and overcharging, handling optimum state of battery charging and enabling BMS combines with host application to offer real-time information concerning battery health. The system follows three kinds of topologies i.e. centralized, modular and distributed. Distributed BMS comprise of only one communication cable controller and battery with a cell board connected to each cell. Modular BMS consist of multiple controllers which control certain number of cells that communicate with each other. Centralized BMS include single controller that is linked to battery cells through communication wires.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Battery Management Modules Market to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/battery-management-modules-market
Battery management systems are particularly designed to meet the requirements of managing and protecting Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) and battery packs used in Electric Vehicles (EV) with automotive grade quality. The growing applications of batteries that can be recharged in telecom, military and healthcare, and developing market for hybrid and electric vehicles are factors propelling the global market growth. The progress of battery management systems in power grids and automotive industry are representing the strong adoption of BMS globally. Automotive sector holds the largest market share and then comes consumer/handheld and energy. Possibility of fire accidents of electric vehicles (mostly battery electric vehicles) resulted in consumers’ concerns regarding the safety of electric vehicles. AS compared to HEV, both BEV and PHEV have more compound battery system assembly that needs more efficient battery strength and safety; thus, BEV and PHEV require more developed and dependable BMS. The BMS market is anticipated to propagate the growth of the EV market.
The electronics manufacturers are concentrating on producing small versions of electronic products, resulting in reduced size of BMS. Rising demand for reducing fuel costs and maximizing vehicle competence has led to technological progressions in EV and HEV. To upsurge utilization of battery storage ability and evade hazardous incidents caused by battery overheating, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) of e-bikes and e-vehicles are integrating BMS systems in these vehicles. The global market for BEM is experiencing complex competition due to existence of huge number of manufacturer.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000176
The global battery management system market is segmented by topology into distributed, centralized and modular. Further, the market is segmented by component that includes battery, DC/DC converter, power module and communication channel. Also, the global battery management market is bifurcated on the basis of end-user into automotive, consumer/handheld and energy. This market is also bisected by regions i.e. Europe, APAC, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The global market for battery management system is dominated by Asia Pacific owing to existence of major automotive manufacturers and increasing usage of hybrid and electric vehicles in China. Europe and North America covers the second largest share in the market. L&T Technology Services, Electric Vehicle Innovative Systems, Valence Technology, Inc., Panacis Inc., Johnson Matthey PLC, Merlin Equipment Ltd., Ashwoods Energy Limited, Vecture Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Lithium Balance Corporation, SK Continental E-motion, Nuvation Engineering, TWS are some of the key market players in the global battery management system market among others.
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000176
Reasons To Access:
- Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Battery Management Modules market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
- Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000176
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.